You can visit the official No Heat Tomorrow website at:
- We have been recording for the past couple of years exploring our capabilities and finding our sound.
- We’ve spent most of our time in the basement building our own studio and then our own music.
- When we play live as a band, our goal is too be visually satisfying, as well as sounding great.
- We try to portray and produce as much energy as possible.
- We realize that the crowd will feed off of us, and us off of them, creating a give take relationship with our audience.
THE NAME: NO HEAT TOMORROW
- No Heat Tomorrow: means nothing and everything all at the same time.
It means whatever you think it means, or how it relates to you. It also
means what we’ve built for it to represent...
- No Heat Tomorrow: we live in Alberta: there is usually no heat tomorrow.
- No Heat Tomorrow: being in a band is financially very tough. All of
our time and money goes into the band, and if we don’t pay our bills
cause we had to get strings and sticks... no heat tomorrow.
- No Heat Tomorrow: a life cycle of growing up....to stop being heat-score...to not bring unnecessary heat on you and others...
- The songs are about deep and real topics that most people deal with
on a regular basis. Drug addiction, alcoholism, girls and
relationships, the struggle to fit into a society that wasn’t designed
for you or by you, trust and betrayal, and most importantly, GOD, and
or a higher power than ourselves... the big picture which we couldn’t
possibly begin to understand.
-We would have never made it this far without the support of our
friends and family. People always helping us move gear around, pitching
in on things like strings and sticks, and even going as far as buying
us computers and mixers, is literally what has got us to this point,
which is only the beginning of No Heat Tomorrow.